Well finally got some time and help to put the 55 back together. Made considerable progress today. Got the motor set back in the frame, reconnected the hydraulics, put the radiator in, got the grille set back in, set the fuel tank on there but havent bolted it down yet. I am going to get some steel line to replace the rubber fuel hose with, will do that tomorrow. Other than putting all the fluids back in, we should be about ready to see if we fixed the problem. Im excited because its been sitting for 5 months and cant wait to hear her run again, but a little nervous too because I hope we fixed what was wrong. We shall see.