Some of your are familiar with the story on my MF 1100 Prototype, Serial number CDW 650000014. When I picked the tractor up, anytime the engine was running the brakes were dragging. If I disconnected the lines from the brake control unit to the brakes, they would roll freely.
I was able to get a new old stock brake control unit rebuild kit. After tearing the unit down, I disco vered the unit on s/n 14 was different from those in the parts books. One more thing I have discovered on the prototype that didn't go to production. I did my best to rebuild the prototype unit, but was unsuccessfull. It still bypassed pressure to the brakes anytime the engine was running.
I was able to pick up a used production brake control unit from a donor tractor. I rebuilt that unit, got it installed, and went through the brake bleed process. Happy to report that now the brakes on s/n 14 work as they are supposed to! Now I can easily and safely drive it around.
I didn't get a video, but snapped a quick photo while I had it out and about this afternoon.